Compared to regular treadmills which use flat belts, the Woodway 4Front uses a patented slat belt technology made up of individual slats that are joined together to create a low-friction, smooth, and natural surface. This provides a low-impact user experience that reduces the risk of injury through shock-absorbing technology. It also minimizes wear and tear on the machine, resulting in longer lifespan and reduced maintenance costs. Check out more here.
The use cases for the Boost technology are endless - but when it comes to sports, here are some of the key benefits:
- Enhancing workouts - faster intervals, sprints, hill repeats, long runs, and overspeed training
- De-loading on off/recovery days
- Adding mileage without the additional impact
- Cross training tool to prevent injury
- Cross training tool to assist in coming back from injury
Read more here.
The Boost technology provides a host of benefits for rehabilitation, whether that's in a physical therapy clinic, hospital, or even home setting.
- Incorporate into physical therapy regimen following injury or surgery
- Maintain fitness levels while coming back from injury
- Return to activity quicker and safer
Read more here.
1. Estimate - You will first receive an estimate from one of our sales reps. You will then have the option to accept or decline. Once accepted, you will receive a sales order to confirm the order.
2. Paperwork - Submit the following to us:
- Site survey
- Electrical confirmation
- Purchase order (if applicable)
- Tax exempt form (if applicable)
- Vector logos (if applicable)
3. Production - Once all necessary paperwork is submitted, the machine(s) production process will start.
4. Delivery/installation - You will be notified when your Boost is ready to ship and we will reach out to coordinate delivery date/installation details with your site contact.
5. In-service/training - Your sales rep will provide an in-service within the first 3 weeks of delivery, and all extended warranty customers will be placed on the annual service plan. We will also send a Welcome Email the day after installation to ensure you have all the resources you need after in-service and training.
Contact us and we will work with you to create a program that works for you.
We occasionally have special promotions and demo machines. Ultimately, we believe in clear, transparent, and fair pricing however we do offer multi-unit discounts. Contact us for more information!
Of course! We work together so you are absolutely welcome to buy from them and we will work in conjunction to get you the Boost you need.
All Boost Treadmills come with white glove shipping, installation and training.
Depending on your needs and our current order levels, it could take anywhere from 4-6 weeks. Need it quicker? Contact us and we will do our best to make it happen. We strive to keep lead times as short as possible as well as communicate expected lead times up front while keeping you updated throughout the production process.
The Boost 2 Core requires a 110V/120V 20A plug on a single phase dedicated circuit.
The Boost 2 Elite requires a 208V/220V/240V 20A plug on a single phase dedicated circuit.
The Boost 2 measures 82 inches long x 42 inches wide.
We recommend a space that has the following:
- Ceiling that is 24 in higher than the tallest user
- Room that is at least 10.5 ft x 5.5 ft
Although following our recommendations makes installations go much smoother, we are absolutely able to work with you if these options are unavailable. Just make sure to let us know your restrictions up front. Ultimately, we will work with you prior to shipment to ensure that your Boost can go exactly where you want it to.
The Boost 2 Treadmill
The Boost 2 can accommodate user heights ranging from approximately 4ft 8in to 7ft tall, and user weights of up to 400 lbs.
Actually, you don’t! The Boost 2 comes with a motorized lift system that uses your height and shorts size to raise to the perfect height for you, automatically. It’s super easy and takes all the guesswork out.
Getting in and out of the Boost 2 is super easy. All you have to do is put on the shorts, step inside the treadmill and follow the on-screen instructions. When you’re done, all you have to do is end your workout and click “exit machine” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Using our own calibration algorithm based on real data, the Boost 2 calibrates specifically for you based on just your shorts size and height. Once you enter those 2 items on screen, the Boost will automatically raise the bag to a height specific for that user. You can also create an account that will save your information so that you don’t have to re-enter your shorts size or height every time when getting started.
This really depends on the type of facility you have. Here’s what we recommend:
- Universities - 30 pairs per machine
- Professional sports teams - 20 pairs (or 1 pair per athlete)
- PT Clinics - 30 pairs (or 1 pair per patient)
- Home use - as needed
Please refer to our shorts sizing guide below to help you determine which size will work best for you.
Corresponding Shorts/Pants Size
Corresponding Shorts/Pants Size
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: The shorts should be washed in a gentle cycle on cold or warm and hung to dry. They should not be put in a dryer. Alternatively, the shorts may be hand washed with cold-warm water and a mild detergent, rinsed and hung dry. Do NOT put them in a dryer, as this can damage performance fabrics, break down synthetic fibers, and shrink technical garments, especially at high heat settings.
RECOMMENDED DETERGENTS: Any mild or delicate wash detergent (sports specific types preferred. Do NOT use fabric softeners, bleach, or any non-mild detergent.
SANITIZING: A non-toxic commercial grade disinfectant can be used to disinfect and deodorize shorts between uses.
IMPORTANT: Shorts MUST be cleaned strictly according to provided instructions. Using unauthorized cleaners and processes can cause rapid degradation of shorts material and cause leaking of shorts and lead to machine errors. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Under normal use, the shorts expected lifetime is about a year as long as they are taken care of according to our cleaning and care recommendations.
Absolutely! The Boost shorts are compatible with ALL microgravity treadmills on the market, including AlterG® Anti Gravity Treadmills™. Plus, they’re super comfortable and light. It’s a win win! Purchase online here.
Each Boost treadmill comes with a standard 1 year parts and labor warranty that expires one calendar year after the installation date.
Absolutely! We have 3 great extended warranty options to choose from. Each one covers all parts and labor for the duration of years purchased. Plus, all extended warranty holders automatically receive 20% off all shorts and gear for the duration of the warranty.
- Premium 4-Year Extended Warranty ($6,000) - Four year commitment ($1,500/year) paid in full at the time of purchase.
- Premium 4-Year Extended Warranty Paid Yearly ($8,000) - Four year commitment ($2,000/year) paid yearly at the start of each warranty period.
- Extended Single Year Warranty ($2,500/year) - Once expired, cannot be reinstated. Available for up to 4 years beyond the standard warranty.
1. Check our Troubleshooting video to see if it’s something that can be fixed easily and quickly on your own.
2. If the issue still cannot be resolved or you need immediate assistance, you can contact Boost Service to open a support case. Here’s how:
Our goal is to keep service costs as low as possible. We know that our treadmills are a big investment, and we want to do everything we can to support you once you get yours. That’s why we designed the Boost 2 to be easily fixable either on your own or remotely through our service department. Plus, with your 1 year standard warranty or extended warranty you’ll never have to worry about any costs associated with parts and labor.
There are several ways to get in touch with our service department: