8 Fun facts about Boost Technology and our customers
Did you know…
- There are over 75 NCAA schools that use the Boost Treadmill on campus.
- There are 66 Division I schools, 3 Division II schools, 7 Division III schools, and 4 NAIA schools that have a Boost on campus.
- The Boost is the most affordable air pressure treadmill on the market and used by a wide range of teams on campus including Football, Track & Field, Basketball, Baseball, and Soccer.
- The Boost is used by one of the top NFL Quarterbacks for speed work, as well as in 7 major professional sports leagues including the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, PBR, UFC, and MLS.
- Boost shorts work in all air pressure treadmills on the market, including AlterG.
- Arizona State University was the first school to purchase a Boost for their women’s basketball team.
- Boost treadmills can be found in over 30 states and 5+ countries.
- There are 13 Boost users represented at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.